With week seven officially in the books, here is a list of how the pro ‘Canes fared on Sunday:
– WR Reggie Wayne tallied six receptions for 73 yards in the Colts win over Cleveland.
– ‘Skins WR Leonard Hankerson continued to impress hauling in six receptions for 70 yards. WR Santana Moss scored once on a 26-yard pass and again on a 30-yard toss from QB Robert Griffin III.
– Saints veteran LB Jonathan Vilma made his much anticipated return for New Orleans. Vilma was unaware of how many snaps he played on Sunday, but said that he felt fine and believes that he is in good enough condition to play an entire game.
– Texans WR Andre Johnson caught a season-high 9 balls for 86 yards in Houston’s thrashing of Baltimore. Johnson set a franchise record by appearing in his 129th game for the franchise. The Ravens were without LB Ray Lewis, who was placed on injured reserve with a torn triceps and S Ed Reed said that he’s been playing with a torn labrum in his right shoulder. Reed left the game in the fourth quarter with a chest injury but said that he felt fine after the game.
– In Thursday’s nights Seattle vs. San Francisco game, Niners RB Frank Gore ran for 131 yards, the fifth most anyone has had in a game this season. Gore also managed five receptions for 51 yards.
– In Monday Night Football, the ‘Canes will be represented by WR Devin Hester (Bears) and T Jason Fox (Lions).