The No. 1 seed Miami Hurricanes will square off against No. 5 North Carolina State on Saturday in the 2013 ACC Tournament semifinals.
The Hurricanes fended off No. 8 Boston College, 69-58, in a game that was closer than Miami would have liked. Miami G Shane Larkin rallied the Hurricanes in the second-half where he scored 15 of his 20 points.
No. 5 North Carolina State handled Virginia Tech with ease. Scott Wood scored 23 points and made seven 3-pointers in the Wolfpacks’ 75-56 victory.
When: Saturday, March 15, 1:00 p.m.
Where: Greensboro Coliseum, Greensboro, N.C.
Miami (25-6, 15-3 ACC) Stats
- Scoring: Shane Larkin (13.7 ppg)
- Rebounds: Reggie Johnson (7.2 rpg)
- Assists: Shane Larkin (4.4)
NC State (24-9, 11-7 ACC) Stats
- Scoring: CJ Leslie (15.0 ppg)
- Rebounds: Richard Howell (10.7 rpg)
- Assists: Lorenzo Brown (7.2)