With the 2013 NCAA Division I Baseball Championship beginning on Friday, the NCAA announced that five schools from the ACC have been selected as regional hosts.
Among the 16 regional locations, ACC Championship winner North Carolina, Atlantic Division champion Florida State, NC State, Virginia and Virginia Tech will each serve as hosts during the regional rounds of play.
16 Regional Sites:
- Baton Rouge, Louisiana – LSU
- Blacksburg, Virginia – Virginia Tech
- Bloomington, Indiana – Indiana
- Chapel Hill, North Carolina, North Carolina
- Charlottesville, Virginia – Virginia
- Corvallis, Oregon – Oregon State
- Columbia, South Carolina – South Carolina
- Eugene, Oregon – Oregon
- Fullerton, California – Cal State Fullerton
- Los Angeles, California – UCLA
- Louisville, Kentucky – Louisville
- Manhattan, Kansas – Kansas State
- Nashville, Tennessee – Vanderbilt
- Raleigh, North Carolina – NC State
- Starkville, Mississippi – Mississippi State
- Tallahassee, Florida – Florida State
To read more about the 2013 NCAA Regional hosts, click here.